Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Table Sets Information

Recently, I decided to upgrade the table sets that I use. My previous sets that I use, and you see in my pictures, were pine without rounded corners. I wanted to use a better grade wood and rounded corners so that it is a little safer for the little ones. My new sets are made from solid alder wood, which is in the birch family and has a natural cherry appearance. They are sturdier and should last for your little ones to hand down to their children one day. (with normal treatment, that is!) So, the pictures in my examples are to show you my artwork only. I haven't painted on one of the new sets just yet, so I don't have photos to share of them painted. However, here are some photos of the sets I will be using from now on....all it needs is your wonderful ideas and my artwork to make it a true treasure!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Child's Table measures: 24"W x 24"D x 22 1/2"H
Child's Chair(s) measures: 12"W x 11 1/4"D x 25 1/2"H. Seat height 13 1/2"

I can get a round table if you prefer, just let me know before I order. The cost of my table sets with two chairs, customized is $265 with free UPS shipping. I can create a Paypal invoice for you, or if you'd prefer, you can go through Ebay to purchase a set. My ebay name is Smoocherpoo, and if you check out my Ebay items, be sure to review my feedback....100% feedback! Please allow up to 3 weeks to receive your set, however, it rarely takes more than 2 weeks to receive.

I'd be more than happy to answer any questions! branjo26@cox.net

Brandi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home