Monday, November 27, 2006

Little Boy Sports Table Set




Hi everyone,

So sorry for the long delay in posting! With being pregnant and then traveling and painting for the holidays, we've been super busy.

Here's a picture of my most recent set that I think is just adorable. It's fun when I do get to paint a boy's themed set, but this sports theme was a fun first for me.

I'd love to hear comments on this table set! Happy Holidays, and I'll definitely be posting more table set pictures more often now that I have alot of Christmas orders to fill. I still have a few slots open for painted furniture for Christmas, so feel free to contact me if you need special, hand painted Christmas gifts for your children or grandchildren!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tom Bailey said...

Do you have any Oakland Raider stuff like this? FYI they sell more than any other sports team as far as memorobila stuff goes I have heard.

http://sms100.blogspot.com/

10:48 AM  
Blogger Brandi said...

Hi there! thanks for your post to my Little Boys Sports themed table set blog! No, this is actually the first sports table that I've painted. I'm hoping it catches on though, as it's a nice change to paint boy themed furniture. I normally work on commissions rather than painting something first and then trying to sell it. This set was commissioned by a man that orders from me quite a bit! I'll have to remember that though for when I do get a chance to just sit down and paint whatever I want on a table set though. If you want one painted, just lemme know! :)

Thanks again!!

~Brandi~

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home