Monday, September 25, 2006

Other Furniture that I offer

I do offer other tables if you don't care for the table set with the spindles, which you see in my auctions. I can also substitute the square alder table for this round one:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This set is pine, and has rounded, smooth edges. Here are the pictures of the unfinished pieces....all they need is your ideas and my artwork!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The price for this set, including shipping, is $260.00. If you are interested, please contact me and we can set up a private auction, or I can send you a Paypal invoice. The sets do have to be ordered, but don't take long for me to receive.

Don't you just love this vanity set for your little princess!?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This crescent nightstand is perfect to set by their bed:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I also offer toddler beds and night stands.(your choice of star, heart or no cutout for the bed.)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Or, how about a custom painted headboard? (your choice of star, heart or no cutout)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Maybe a fun bench/toychest designed just for them? (choice of heart, star or no cutout)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Accessories not included, all items arrive ot me unfinishedand ready to paint. Custom design your child's whole room in your (or their) specific, unique theme! Thanks for your interest! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home